Wednesday, April 20, 2011

TWO new scrap kits

I have two new scrap kits today. It's been a while since I posted so I thought I'd give a double freebie away.

The first kit is called 'Hearts and Butterflies', this is a tagger's size kit only.

Photobucket
If you'd like it you can download it HERE

It began life from colours I'd selected from a photo of the Orion nebula, and I changed the kit name half way through. So the papers are labelled 'Orion' and the elements 'Hearts and Butterflies', hey I'm a woman, it's my perogative to change my mind.

The second is FULL SIZE only. It's a mini kit I created for the Colour Challenge at Ivy Scraps, the colours were a rainbow selection so I decided to go with 'Sweet Treats'.


Photobucket


If you'd like this one you can download it HERE

I hope you'll enjoy using them.

Hugs, DonnaW

No comments: